PASTA I HAVE MADE, EATEN OR COOKED 🍝
Vaguely inspired by @sarahgorman MOVIE SCENES THAT MAKE ME WANT SOME PASTA BABY THIS EVENING
- •Short ribs and pappardelleI cooked the shortrib ragu but cheated with the store-bought pasta
- •Terrible pastaAt brunch (Bin 26 on Charles St, Boston, MA). Glue-y pasta, bland and barely cheesy sauce. Tiny portion, but maybe that was a blessing.
- •Bucatini carbonaraBucatini is up there in my top 3 pasta shapes, 40 Paper is an awesome restaurant if you ever find yourself in Camden, Maine
- •Pasta class at StirThis class gave me a really solid start to my pasta making hobby. We made pasta dough, and then rolled, extruded, sliced, filled, and hand formed different pasta shapes. The chefs cook the pasta and then you get to eat it all with wine pairings. Http://stirboston.com
- •Tagliatelle after I got the pasta-attachment for my Kitchen-Aid
- •Braised hen with limes + above homemade tagliatelleThomas McNaughton's Flour + Water book is 💯💯💯
- •Martha's one pot pastaThe recipe that was all over the internet for a while. You cook the pasta, cherry tomatoes, basil, garlic, onion, water all in one pot and it makes a sauce as it cooks. Not bad.
- •Prune-stuffed gnocchi with foie gras at No. 9 Park in Boston💯💯💯💯💯
- •My bastardized version of the No.9 Park classicstore-bought gnocchi and attempted a prune/marsala sauce with seared foie gras on top
- •Seafood pasta in the UK
- •Bertolli cheese tortelliOne of those 'I need carbs' kind of nights
- •Homemade mac n' cheeseWith leek and bacon
- •Ravioli with crispy prosciuttoFrying the sage leaves is a must
- •Gnocchi at Opus 10 in Portland, MaineCrispy little nuggets of deliciousness
- •Lobster pasta with some fancy foam in Portland, ME
- •Bolognese sauce with homemade tagliatelleGood hangover food. I may also be wearing my sauce-splattered PJs at 6pm
- •Lobster ravioli from The Tuscan Market in NHBoiled by moi!
- •Smoked salmon and asparagus fettucciniMy go-to dinner if I'm cooking for one. Easy little sauce with white wine, a little cream cheese and lots of lemon juice