THOUGHTS OF A 9 HOUR CARRIDE
- •Hour 1:What if seatbelts attached from left to right instead of right to left?
- •Hour 2: throwing my clementine peel out the window is fine for the earth, but is it bad for people who do not want tickets?
- •Hour 3: already dark outside and yet, so far from home
- •Hour 4: left buttcheek numb
- •Hour 5: the other one bites the dust
- •Hour 6: out of Ramah CDs, switch to sapham
- •Hour 7: Oh wait, seatbelts do attach from left to right on the other side of the car.
- •Hour 8: to the maroon minivan with your brights on; WHY
- •Hour 9: cabin fever has set in, better play sapham again