Thoughts on season 1 of "The Flash" on CW
S P O I L E R S A H E A D. But in the best way.
- •GRANT GUSTINThat face. Boy next door and take home to mom, face. Cute, no?
- •IRIS, continuity, what?Uhm, Iris said she was taking journalism classes in season 1 and then a few episodes later she's got a professional job with the local newspaper???
- •HOW THE HECK DO TWO CAPABLE SCIENTIST & ENGINEERS NOT RUN ANY SORT OF MEDICAL SCANS/TESTS OR REVIEW ANYTHING TO KNOW THAT THEIR WHEELCHAIR BOUND BOSS IS FAKING IT?!?!?!?!THE ANGER THAT I HAVE BECAUSE OF THIS. SO. DUMB.
- •Dramatic acting- ehI am not sold one bit on it. Sure, some heartstrings have been pulled but I am usually rolling my eyes at the latest, "single tear down the sad face" scene.
- •The fictional science jargonGetting old real quick.
- •When will Cisco learn?1. Cisco? Really? That name? Too similar to the word "Crisco". 2. THAT KID IS ALWAYS SCREWING UP IN THE LAB.
- •Barry AllenThe underdog character and charming-awkward self makes for a lovable character. No. Doubt.
- •Creep professor from "Legally Blonde" is on this show!!!
- •This Wells guy was never to be trusted from the get go, Barry!Thankfully, I Wikipedia'd the CW version of this show. So. I know what happens.
- •lol, "burning man" & professor quirl/Voldemort. Compare contrast. Go.
- •The line..."Barry, I don't know if you can run that fast?" STOP. HE CAN. OK?
- •Harrison Wells... alter ego of Chris Traeger?
- •I love and hate this show so here's me- I mean Barry going to watch season 2.