Things I Did Today
Mostly in order.
- •ShoweredI usually shower at night. I hate thinking about all the hair that I have collected on my clothes. (Especially my BRA!)
- •Commuted 9 minutes on my bikeSorry Carlos I accidentally ran a yellow light, but I wassss wearing my helmet!
- •Colored and cut my friend's hairShe just broke up with her dude and it was definitely time for a revamp. Yass!! (Btw she used to dance for The Warriors.)
- •Went to my follow up allergy appt.Yep. I was right. I'm allergic to everything! Well not everything, but a lot of stuff! Other than cats and dogs, mold is a real big bummer for me. I will soon embark on a yeast free diet to see how bad my allergy actually effects me.
- •Grabbed lunchI went to The Market on Market on my way back to the salon and decided on Azalina's. I walked over the bakery section and bought two freshly made cookies and got a third for free! Nom. Nom.
- •Worked on some more clientsMen. Women. Color. Cut. Blow outs. Conditioning treatments. I do all of it and I love it!
- •Ran 3 miles on treadmillI went to the FitnessSF in the newer Twitter building for the first time. I'm already a member at the SOMA location but decided to upgrade to this one. It's so straight in there!
- •Biked homeLegs were weirdly not fatigued. I was so happy I remembered my bike lights.
- •ShoweredThe hair being all over me thing really gets to me. Oh and I got really sweaty from the run.
- •House shoesI immediately put these on whenever I get home. I LOVE HOUSE SLIPPERS!
- •Ate dinnerTwo pb&j sammies with some coconut water really hit the spot.
- •Typical house thingsHung out with my hedgehog. Went through stupid snail mail. Dishes. Folded laundry. (I hate folding!) Woke Carlos up and peeled him off the couch.
- •Nightly ritualTake out contacts. Wash face. Brush/floss. Apply MI paste. Moisturize face. Eye drops Braid or brush hair. Read either .5 or 1 whole page of GOT.