A Retail Innovation Expert Names 5 Trends He Expects to See at Globalshop
Nick Jones, EVP, Innovation and Growth at Leo Burnett/Arc, shares his predictions. Learn more about what to expect from Globalshop 2016 here: http://arcww.com/article/arc-presents-the-must-have-guide-to-globalshop-/
- •Frictionless CommerceMaking a purchase is moving beyond the register to kiosks, smartphones, cars, appliances and more.
- •Customer ServiceCustomer service is being redefined by robots, social platforms and human-less experiences.
- •Endless AislePeople will gain greater access to an endless array of products through increased connections between online and offline worlds.
- •PersonalizationRetailers and brands with increased access to data will create more tailored communications delivered in contextually relevant ways throughout the shopper journey.
- •LocationRetailers and brands will capitalize on location-aware smartphones to deliver tailored location-relevant information to enhance shopping experiences for connected consumers.