Some Books of Note
I have forgotten at least thirty.
- •The Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4 - Sue TownsendThe funniest book I've ever read.
- •Mort - Terry PratchettThe best introduction to Discworld and nigh-on perfect.
- •The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas AdamsHysterically, spectacularly incentive. Towels!
- •Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro*weeps*
- •I Remember Nothing: and Other Reflections - Nora EphronNora Ephron: GODDESS
- •Norwegian Wood - Haruki MurakamiI felt so smug when I used to recommend this to people in uni. Especially when they read it.
- •Talking Heads - Alan BennettMY HEART
- •Travelling to Work - Michael PalinLike a friendlier Indiana Jones.
- •Which Lie Did I Tell? More Adventures in the Screen Trade - William GoldmanA book full of Hollywood stories that you actually WANT to read.