ATWATER VILLAGE FARMERS' MARKET HAUL
And yet somehow I still ate cold pizza for lunch
- •Little gem lettuces from Crawford Family Farms
- •Sweet peppers from the Filipino produce lady
- •Strawberries for the kid from Jimenez
- •Organic steel cut oats from Rice & Beans
- •Eggs, from the chatty chicken guy
- •Stone fruits from the farmers who grow those 100-year-old oranges. We'll see!
- •Zucchini and summer squash city from my man Jimenez! Everything this guy grows is the best. Just buy it.
- •Green beans from the lady who usually supplies my okra. Sold out! The hubby will be disappointed, but the toddler will be thrilled. Get snapping, kiddo!
- •Three organic, totally unripe avocados
- •Fleurs 🌼🌷🌸