HOW I BECAME "THAT PASSENGER" TODAY ON SOUTHWEST AIRLINES
- •Our "no plane change" connection in Phoenix turned into a plane change, unbeknownst to us. And then that plane left without us. Their bad.
- •And we are traveling with a toddler
- •Whose diaper leaked all over the two of us
- •And our clothes are in our checked bags
- •And the next flight is in 3 hours
- •And that woman had the nerve to give her colleague a look when I mentioned my current state of urine-soaked affairs would not be appeased by a simple ticket on the next flight.
- •Saving grace: above average quality of the margaritas in terminal D.
- •Update: And 0 of our 3 bags arrive at baggage claim