Photos I took that people find disgusting
I like them.
- •Potato eyes, cut off then placed on a stool to photograph while supper prep was abandoned to others.
- •A piece of squid so vibrant and colourful that I had to photograph it but couldn't eat it.
- •Dryer lint that weirdly blew into the yard rather than into my lint trap, then got rained on.
- •Bird shit on a sidewalk after a rain. Apparently I like things that have been rained on.
- •"Cupping" the skin of my arm - it's a physiotherapy treatment, so much less sweet in appearance than it sounds on first hearing.
- •Kissing frogs on a tombstone in a rural Manitoba cemetery.
- •Deer shit in the fall. It was still there in the spring.
- •A millipede. On my hand. I freely admit to finding this disgusting, too. The tarantula, cool. The scorpion, awesome. The millipede? Huge breath.