EMOTIONAL EATING: A GUIDE
If emotional eating were an Olympic sport I would have several gold medals. I don't understand how to feel an emotion without eating simultaneously.
- •Rage eatingYou are very angry about something. Perfect time to shove half a challah in your face
- •Happy eatingSomething amazing happened to you. Eat a huge bowl of pasta and get so full you actually find it hard to hear.
- •Sad eatingThis is when a meal of french fries and a bag of skittles seems reasonable.
- •Bored eatingThis is when grazing is the rule. Mindlessly eating peanut butter pretzels and picking at a 4 day old banana bread is the rule for this one.
- •And finally, nervous eatingI am chronically anxious so this is mostly where I live. Good foods for this include popcorn, mini snickers, pistachios that you have to de-shell and baby carrots.