FAVORITE BEAUTY STUFF
I am a true product junkie. I have tried just about everything. But there are a few things I buy over and over again because they are just the best. Add your favorites please!
- •Lancôme BiFacil eye makeup removerI have been using this since the dawn of time. So gentle on my crazy sensitive eyes, but removes even the heaviest eye makeup beautifully. Eyelash glue and waterproof mascara/eyeliner come off with just a few swipes. No stinging!
- •The Beauty BlenderThe best tool to apply and blend foundation. It may seem like just another makeup sponge but it's not!
- •Drybar Detox dry shampooI have tried every single dry shampoo on the planet and this is my favorite. Light pleasant smell and works so well. I can extend a blowout for more days than I should admit.
- •Rosebud salveMy favorite lip balm ever. One tin lasts for months. Use it on cuticles too!
- •Essie Ballet Slippers nail polishA classic I come back to over and over. The perfect pale pink that makes even super short raggedy nails look polished and clean.
- •Dr. Lancer skincareyou can tell by his extensive Picasso and Warhol originals on the walls that you're paying through the nose, but I'll be damned if he doesn't make the greatest skincare products in the world. His Method 3 piece line is a great place to start.
- •Bobbi Brown No Smudge MascaraAfter about 15 minutes of wearing mascara I look like Courtney Love circa 1994. Real smeary and messy. This mascara does not budge and doesn't irritate my ridiculously sensitive eyes
- •Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H FoundationFor when you want to look flawless, Beyoncé style. Smooth, natural, lasts forever.Suggested by @kelly