➕OPEN LIST: THINGS I EAT THAT I AM NOT PROUD OF
I was raised in a very health conscious house. The result: never met a garbage food I didn't like. Here are some of them! And add yours please
- •Fritos Honey BBQ twistsI feel that the twist shape makes these chic and sophisticated
- •Cheap chocolateYou can keep your extra dark cacao artisinal shit for yourself. Bring on the See's Candy and any garbage from a bulk candy store.
- •Samosas from the Whole Foods hot food barI do not like to eat food that is open to the public for people to sneeze on and touch at will. But these goddamn samosas are very deep fried and filled with perfect mushy potato and it is so wrong it's right.
- •Coke Slurpees711 is my church. A coke slurpee will cure all that ails you. The perfect garbage drink.
- •Panda Express Orange ChickenHEAVEN
- •Trader Joes Cookie ButterAll aboard the express train to diabetes city
- •Ritz crackersI can knock out a sleeve of these Mothereffers in 5 minutes flat
- •Corn DogsMmmmmmmmmm corn dogs
- •My food pyramid
- •Trader Joe's Mac and Cheese BitesSuggested by @mianguyen
- •Pork rinds🙎🙍😏Suggested by @teo
- •Swedish FishGiven a choice, I would take them over any other dessert offered to me.Suggested by @gabimoskowitz
- •GravyIt can be homemade, it can come in a plastic tub from KFC or you can pour it out of a jar from the grocery store. I consume gravy like it is a beverage, not a condiment.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •McDonalds Chicken NuggetsSuggested by @dev
- •A full pound of Very Cherry Jelly BelliesSuggested by @dev
- •Sour patch watermelonSuggested by @esther
- •taco bell soft taco supreme 😔(😀)Suggested by @white_lightning