PERSONALITIES THAT NUMBERS HAD WHEN I WAS LITTLE
Alright @jennikonner has asked me to explain to all of you this thing I have had with numbers since I was a little kid. I think maybe it's called synesthesia? When I first learned numbers, they had very distinct personalities to me. It wasn't something I decided to make up, it was just something that automatically happened. Only for numbers 1-10.
- •1An old man. Very sweet. Everyone loves 1. A grandpa.
- •2Wife of 1. A sweet old lady. Grandma. The other numbers look out for 1 and 2 and will protect them if they need it.
- •3Caretaker of 1 and 2. Older woman. Kind of a sad sack. Nice, but the other numbers feel sorry for her because she is single and her whole life is just taking care of 1 and 2. She needs to get a life.
- •4Young and dumb. Definitely has ADD. 4 is like everyone's younger brother. He is annoying and spazzy but he's sweet and everyone likes him.
- •5A total neurotic. Woody Allen type. Constantly worries about the other numbers. The other numbers are always like "CALM DOWN 5 EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK." He means well but too much handwringing.
- •6Here is where things get complicated. 6 is lovely. Adorable. A young woman who looks out for everyone. 1 and 2 love her. She is 4's older sister. But here is the deal: 6 is on love with 7. And there is drama there.
- •77 is kind of a dumb jock. But he's sweet and wouldn't hurt a fly. 6 and 7 have grown up together and have always had a special friendship. 7 doesn't know that 6 is in love with him. 6's love is unrequited and it is killing her. 7 is too busy being dicked around by 8.
- •8A nasty gold digger. A total bitch. 8 knows 7 is in love with her and she loves stringing him along. 8 loves to torture 6 by rubbing it in 6's face that 7 is in love with her. 6 Knows that 8 is just using 7 and it kills her. 8 uses 7 but she is desperately trying to get 9 to fall in love with her.
- •9A tortured soul. 9 has no interest in 8. He knows 8 is in love with him and he just uses her because he is lonely. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and is a lost trust fund kid. His dad is 10. Their relationship is a mess. 9 desperately wants 10's approval.
- •10The older very rich cold and unfeeling patriarch of the numbers. His son is 9. 9 is a disappointment to 10, and 9 knows it. Nothing 9 does will ever be good enough. 10 is a widower. I don't know who 10's wife was. Maybe 18? Anyway, 10 felt raising 9 was a burden. He doesn't know how to love his son because he is dead inside. This has tortured 9 for most of his life. 6 has desperately tried to intervene and has begged 10 to not turn his back on 9, but 10 will hear nothing of it.
- •PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME I KNOW HOW WEIRD THIS IS 1⃣2⃣3⃣4⃣5⃣6⃣7⃣8⃣9⃣🔟I also have the same thing with letters byeeeeeeee