THINGS THAT HAPPENED AT THE SURPRISE KELLY CLARKSON CONCERT AT THE GROVE TODAY
I went to the Barnes and Noble to get my kid some graphic novels. I walked out and BOOM Kelly Clarkson was performing. MAGIC CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT ✨🌈💯♥️
- •I got VERY EXCITED
- •She had a bedazzled mic and it was real sparkly in the sun
- •She opened with "Since You've Been Gone" and I sang along very loudly
- •It was very sunny and I was wearing a super uncool visor
- •She dedicated "Mr Know It All" to anyone who has ever dated a jerk. She said she has dated lots of jerks but it's ok because she has made millions off the songs she wrote about them. People cheered real loud.
- •Then she sang "Miss Independent" I didn't let the fact that I was wearing a sad mom visor stop me from ROCKING OUT HARD.
- •Then she played her new single. No one really knew the words and you could just feel everyone wanting to yell "JUST PLAY BREAKAWAY ALREADY"
- •Then she said it was getting too hot for her out here and she was only gonna play one more song
- •She closed with her empowerment anthem "Stronger"
- •A group of moms got ALL WORKED UP over the song and started jumping around like crazy. It must have struck a chord with them because they were losing their minds.
- •I noticed a hot dad singing along to "Stronger" 😎😎😎
- •Then Kelly said "God bless all you moms out there" and the group of moms really spazzed out
- •And just like that it was over. The rest of my life shall now be categorized as pre and post surprise Kelly Clarkson concert at The Grove.