Reasons why I don't have a Facebook account
I have never had a FB account but have trolled to see why the obsession for most people
- •Mystery.Being mysterious is rare nowadays. People should not know what your doing or thinking every minute of the day. Keep them guessing.
- •Write your own scenario with old high school friends.That skinny cool surfer is a fat corny guy in reality. In your head he is still skinny and surfing. That liberal radical chick is now a conservative Republican. In your head she is saving the rain forest. Trolling is depressing.
- •Too many photos450 photos of your kids soccer game or infant grandchild is only interesting to you and a small group of people, not everyone.
- •SelfiesHow many pictures do we have to look at of you in your car? Has society become that narcissistic?
- •LikesAre we measuring our self worth with likes?
- •Food picturesWe have all seen food
- •Political agendaIt is none of my business who you vote for. I can't change your mind and vice versa. Political views should not voiced. Just pisses most people off.
- •Religious beliefsThis is such a personal matter. Keep it to yourself. Don't cram your beliefs down my throat. You will not change my mind.
- •Public BreakupsBreakups should be kept private. Yeah, mysery loves company but not that much.
- •FriendsAdding friends, deleting friends. Blocking friends. Isn't it like 7th grade all over again?
- •AddictionA lot of people are seriously addicted to Facebook. It is like the Wal-Mart of the internet. They can't stay away. What happened to life observation? People watching? Life is in front of you. Look at it
- •Data collectingCreepy. I don't like Big Brother watching I realize that happens online all the time but I have read FB is the worse.