10 THINGS A PERSON SHOULD DO WHEN VISITING BOSTON FOR THE FIRST TIME (SPECIFICALLY @INGRIDNILSEN)
This is good weather specific! Between November-March all you should do is try to survive
- •Find Lev, colloquially referred to as "The Coolest Guy In Boston, And Basically The Local Equivalent To A President"It's a long nickname but it works
- •Harvard SquareSpecifically walk on Harvard Yard on a gorgeous day, swing in Raven used books, go to Bartley's and get a burger with onion rings and split a milkshake (even two people won't finish but it'll feel better)
- •Fenway ParkGo to a Red Sox game, drink before, bring in a little alcohol and (perhaps!) leave early if you aren't a baseball fan. On a gorgeous night it's the best, most Boston thing
- •Central SquareTT Bears is the secret gem, a weekend dance club with fair priced drinks, space to dance and talk, and actually the best. Also Lev lives here! All Star Sandwich Bar in Inman is also clutch.
- •Davis SquareLots of great bars! Get dinner and or drinks at 5 Horses, Saloon (hidden with great whiskey) and get drinks and pie at Rosebuds. Go to the painted burro for upscale Mexican brunch the next day.
- •AllstonThe Brooklyn of Boston, Allston has shows and tacos (lone star tacos and margaritas) but you can skip it too.
- •North EndGorgeous cobblestone and amazing food and ambiance. Take a walk here at night and get a cannoli and an espresso, or walk around while killing time for an impossibly charming dinner. famous for Italian food, Ward 8 is modern upscale American food and drinks in the hood
- •Tasty Burger BasementA wildly clutch chill "Plan B" on weekends Tasty Burger has an uncrowded cool basement bar with pool and leather chairs and late-served food (especially dope onion rings.) it's also our relaxed "Plan A" often enough.
- •Seaport, ICAGo to the gorgeous seaport, drink over the ocean, see awesome art a the ICA
- •Marvel at how balanced and cool and open Boston is compared to New YorkAnd remember you can visit whenever