A ROUTINE I'D LIKE TO FOLLOW
- •Look for problems happily then pass them to step 2I either exist in denial, avoidance and anxiety or obsessively hold them.
- •Get stoked to improveThings are good and they could be better? Fuck yeah!
- •Find solutions that make me happySelf hate isn't an answer it's a cop-out that involves no action. A tough plan is good in theory but if it makes you miserable it's too psychically expensive. Awareness, mindfulness and applied recalibration is the key.
- •Recalibrate and find myselfIf you're true to your best self, your crooked quirks will straighten out naturally and from within, not a plastic outside source
- •Keep at it and be mindful
- •Be chill when I slip up and forget