ALL THE BLUTHS, RANKED
Don't come at me, @bjnovak
- 1.Lucille BluthUnquestionably the GOAT, Lucille is the needed rapier against the broader material. She's unbelievably good
- 2.BusterThis is a controversial pick, but consider the difficulty and weirdness of his role; he was tasked with an unprecedented Norman Bates role; Gob is the classic money-role for a comic actors or perhaps Tabais: Tony Hale made something here
- 3.Michael BluthAnother controversial pick for #2, Michael shines as a leading man or as a quietly terrible person both well on either viewing #1 or viewing #11. He only gets better with time
- 4.GOB4!? Come on!!
- 5.TobiasOver rated, but think of how poorly "closeted uncle" could've been as a character- he shone
- 6.GeorgeBest as a tyrant, legitimately magnificent and scary as a subtly terrifying patriarch, especially when callous to, say, Gob. Less fun as a zany "whatever" plot-point
- 7.LindseyOff and on; most inconsistent bluth
- 8.George-Michael should be #5Arguably better than Gob, but that's a tough argument made for contrarians.
- 9.OscarI liked him more than most
- 10.MaebeIf you put her above Lindsey and Oscar, I'll respect it. But that's the ceiling