ALL THE BLUTHS, RANKED
Don't come at me, @bjnovak
- •Lucille BluthUnquestionably the GOAT, Lucille is the needed rapier against the broader material. She's unbelievably good
- •BusterThis is a controversial pick, but consider the difficulty and weirdness of his role; he was tasked with an unprecedented Norman Bates role; Gob is the classic money-role for a comic actors or perhaps Tabais: Tony Hale made something here
- •Michael BluthAnother controversial pick for #2, Michael shines as a leading man or as a quietly terrible person both well on either viewing #1 or viewing #11. He only gets better with time
- •GOB4!? Come on!!
- •TobiasOver rated, but think of how poorly "closeted uncle" could've been as a character- he shone
- •GeorgeBest as a tyrant, legitimately magnificent and scary as a subtly terrifying patriarch, especially when callous to, say, Gob. Less fun as a zany "whatever" plot-point
- •LindseyOff and on; most inconsistent bluth
- •George-Michael should be #5Arguably better than Gob, but that's a tough argument made for contrarians.
- •OscarI liked him more than most
- •MaebeIf you put her above Lindsey and Oscar, I'll respect it. But that's the ceiling