BEER I ENJOY, WHEN AND WHERE
- •Sculpin IPAIt has the goldfish on it. Always
- •Laguinatas IPAA well earned classic
- •StellaPairs well with spicy food, is always better than you think
- •Rolling Rock from the bottle, very coldWhen you are smoking weed, this beer tastes like refreshing crisp water from heaven. Deeply empowering. Cool asthetic. Drunk alone, it's eh.
- •Black and velvetA good switch from a plain Guiness when you're exhausted with beer
- •Anchor Steam Holiday BeerSo good, it's lighter than winter beers and refreshing and delicious
- •Jack's AbbeyNortheast Brewery, anything is good but especially "pretty things" and "kiwi beer (not with kiwis, it'd Australian.)