BEST FOOD EVER HAD
- •Gourmet dumpling house, Boston/CambridgeEverything, but focus on scallion pancakes, eggplant with basil, Schezuan fish (enormous, heads up) and, oddly, general gaos is a clutch addition to a group order
- •Local 186, ProvincetownThe burgers are insanely good. Go with something elegant. Kobe beef, truffle aoli, smoked Gouda and raw onion is my play.
- •In-n-outBut you knew that
- •Pepper Sky and/or JitladaPepper sky is in Cambridge and has a spicy Thai that is exactly what you want on a Boston winter. It's amazing. Jitlada is Jitlada.
- •The eggo waffle @bjnovak let me have when I was 8Usually it's butter ~or~ syrup but Ben let me have both, and lots of them. Permanently delicious memory.
- •Food quite a few family meals, including the cauliflower pasta our mom made before Yom Kippur.
- •Steak tartar at central kitchen
- •S'mores donut at Dunwell donuts, Brooklyn
- •More as remembered