BEST ICONIC FOOD IN BOSTON FOR LOCALS AND TOURISTS ALIKE
- •Bartley's BurgersGet the Beyonce with onion rings or sweet Potato fries. Regular fries is a suckers pick.
- •Gourmet Dumpling HouseScallion pancakes, spicy longhorn beef and a safe pick (like eggplant with basil or Kung-pow chicken) is the perfect meal for 2-3. Related: do not doubt those scallion pancakes. Schezuan Fish is great but enormous, even if you get the small it should be split along four(!) people.
- •Mikes PastyThey're adding one to Harvard Square!
- •Lobsters, maybe? I dunno where.
- •None of us eat baked beans.