BEST PART OF WORKING WITH KIDS
- •The relief of knowing your outside life means absolutely nothing to themJust be you! All you ever had to be.
- •Rugrats holiday specials!
- •The strange awe of knowing kids better than they know themselvesSocial interactions among little kids are amazingly interesting and sincere ages 5-8
- •They love my "silly rap songs" and it's often the most efficient way to quiet them
- •The well earned awe of parents because their kids are obsessed
- •Paid to play and teach
- •Social media gold is part of the deal
- •The rare joy of a job that directly and concretely matters every dayI just have to be me. That's it. Less needed input to matter versus a day of writing
- •Free crackers all day