BEST RAP DISSES EVER, SINGLE LINE
- •"That's why I fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker" Tupac, to Biggie, in "Hit 'Em Up."So beautifully and shockingly crass, this is still kind of startling a decade later in a famously aggressive genre. This was in the preamble and set the tone for the most legendary diss of all time
- •"That's a one hot album every ten year average" Jay-Z to Nas, on "Takeover"Ether gets the praise but Jay-Z countered hard on Nas' career with his own credibility on the line and lands this haymaker with the "wait, that's kind of true" lasting burn
- •"You sing for hoes and sound like the Cookie Monster" 50 Cent to Ja RuleSo true, delivered with the perfect mix of menace and humor
- •"Talking about guns like I ain't got none; what you think, I sold them all!?" Dr.Dre, to those who forgot him on "Forgot About Dre."Good point and deliciously delivered
- •"How many more of Biggie's lines gonna come out your fat lips?" Nas, to Jay-Z on EtherOof.
- •"Give these rappers the look, the verse and even the hook, that's why every single song sounds like Drake featuring Drake" Drake dissing the Weeknd on 5 AM In TorontkSo true it's worth listing. Viciously delivered.