CONVOLUTED AND PERSONAL DISSES AN UNNAMED COMIC-RAPPER COULD USE ON AN UNSUSPECTING NOVAK
I am coming up with them in advance to diffuse them
- •"Hey, they sounding like horses"A sneaky diss of "hey is for horses" or a diss to Jesse who does music for BoJack Horseman
- •"Hey is for horses and I'm going for the fillies."Okay follow me; "phillies" is a homonym for the female horses and Ryan Howard played on the phillies and my brother played Ryan Howard
- •"/ yeah when fish can fly."Innocent? Hardly. Jesse won the prestigious camp Medowbrook Flying Fish award.
- •"They the opposite of smooth"JB Smoove is smooth and the "positive" Of JB is BJ, and they (me) in this example are calling him unsmooth in a wildly subtle way
- •"Dark cloud ahead, there's rain over me."Ben was in "Reign Over Me" which is connoted to something bad here
- •"Where my rivals? They're missing in action"Jesse worked for MIA and being "MIA" in this beef. Man, this is subtle and made up.