- •Twitter is actually a fine place to meet people, comparativelyJudging someone off ideas words tone and style is a lot more thorough and fair than other ways
- •Dogs are dumb, intellectually speakingI love them but if your smart dog has a 70% success rate on basic commands, find other epithets to explain your love.
- •New York is a garbage prison and a casino of dreams where the house always winsIt needs you like a body needs calories. You will be devoured.
- •Ambition is nothing to brag aboutIt's the "loving to travel" of the Millennial set, vague and self congratulating and a little entitled. Plus, not a virtue per se. It can poison. Thankfulness, mindfulness and appreciation tempter it synergistically
- •We are going to solve climate change with space age technologyHumans are greedy procrastinators and also innovative adaptable geniuses. We won't conserve, but we'll figure something out