- •Rolling Rock (bottle only)Introduced to me by the legendary Jacob Rubin, who graces all my best stories. An ice cold bottle of Rolling Rock is the perfect smoking beer for the record. I vouch for this fully.
- •NaragansetPBR but better. Spelling it is hard.
- •"Enjoy By" Stone IPA SeriesFresh hopped beers that 'expire' within a few weeks. Fresh hopped IPA's are my favorite because they're smoother and less acidic than other aggressively hopped beers while retaining all the flavor. Every time I have one of these I wonder "why aren't all beers this good?"
- •Jack's Abbey Kiwi RisingFruity without being overwhelming
- •Downeast Cider Winter WarmerTastes like Christmas
- •Notch Pils Left of the Dial IPASmooth and not overwhelming