FAVORITE MAGIC: THE GATHERING CARDS
I am the bad boy of magic: the gathering. Making a brand on here.
- •Grim LavamancerOh man, what a good card. Turns your graveyard into a resource and adds reach, longevity and attrition to otherwise linear burn decks. Plus, holds it down as a 1/1 creature to boot. All for one mana!
- •Tasigir, The Golden FangA 4/5 body competes favorably with siege rhinos and restoration angels, and it comes down cheap with delve. Plus a mana-flexible card advantage engine without tapping? Plus immunity from abrupt decay, inquisition of koezelic, threads of disloyalty or slaughter pact? Sign me up!
- •BlightningWithout Bloodbraid Elf, blightning has lost a lot of it's juice but it's still a 3-for-1 and a super elegant card to boot. And a common at that- simple, powerful, cool.
- •DissolveAnother mastery of design: counterspell too good? Dismiss too strong? Dissolve elegantly blends them, countering a spell with a Scry 1 for three. Elegant like blightning
- •Smash To SmithereensSuch a good meta-shift to give burn a leg up on affinity.
- •Glacial RaySo close to perfect! If only there was a little more arcane support
- •Meddling MageSo cool. Ways wanted to pair it with Tidehollow Sculler, Gitaxian Probe etc.
- •Voidmage Prodigy/Patron WizardJust you wait; ill make a brew if it kills me. If patron wizard was just modern legal! 😩