FAVORITE PARTS OF MY LIFE
- •When the absurd and impossible blots my life in neon permanenceI sometimes think about moments and go "wow. Nice."
- •When I do something perfect that I know will be lost foreverA perfect joke you can't create, repeat or even explain? My god, it's the best. And you just feel it; you have to appreciate in the present because it's untweetable, impossible even to rememeber. Glorious.
- •Similar, but being funny in the moment for no gain.It's like crack, I assume.
- •Seeing my brothersSadly uncommon, but that gives it an elevation; the mundane becomes special and the special iconic.
- •The first time you hear something amazingOnly happened to me once, but hearing My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy changed me forever. Expanded what music could be to me.
- •SuccessNever had enough to satisfy me, but the snippets imply I'll like it.
- •Every day stuff in Boston.I have so many cool friends, girls sometime like me, and I can get a hamburger and a beer ~whenever I want~. I get to write a lot and often get paid for it. This is everything I wanted, even as I wNt more