These are favorite words to use or hear, for style, tone and sound.
- •SmoochAs in "you guys smooch?" "Going to the club to get smooched on?" Etc
- •ImplicitSuch a beautiful word that sounds like the concept. Verbally soft.
- •BinarySuch a robotic word that sounds like it's concept. Hits on the consonants.
- •Um"Um, calm down" is way funnier and softer than "calm down" especially over text. "Um," with a comma is the closest thing to wry punctuation to prefix a sentence. I specifically think of @bjnovak when I use it for wry, loving critique.
- •SpookyOr anything else in that vein.