FOOD IN BOSTON THAT WILL MAKE YOU SAY "OH FUCK" IN A GOOD WAY
- •Felipe's, Harvard squareI'm not an authority on Mexican food but this chain-like spot is transcendent. I am strongly considering getting a burrito to go despite having just demolished their quesadilla about ten minutes ago
- •Gourmet Dumpling HouseThey make their scallion pancakes with the tears of angels. I am convinced they make their general gaos sarcastically good so you can't ever have it anywhere else again. And those are just the Americanized dishes. I had okra here for a dish. Just okra! And it was amazing.
- •Bartley's BurgersA slightly charred medium, slathered with good toppings on a bed of onion rings and 1/4 of an insane milkshake is how to do it
- •Mikes Pastrys, north end/HarvardGet a chocolate dipped-not filled- canoli and thank me later. Chocolate chip is okay if you don't want to tinker with greatness
- •Anything @sschuster cooksHe made collared greens so good that I literally dreamed about them that night
- •Johnny's chicken fingers, newtonMakes me happy. Childhood favorite bordering on obsession.
- •Flippin' Burgers, NewtonIt's closed, but the ghost of it's memory is still stronger than almost all of the burgers I've had since