GOOD QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUNG KIDS
Kids love hypothetical questions. They love being treated like they imagine adults are treated. Here are some the 5-8 year old set likes
- •"Would you rather have a penguin or a talking dog?"It's surprisingly split
- •"Okay, what if the dog had a silly voice?"Do a silly voice for the dog; if they're young to broad, if they're older, split it with faux-intellectual reserve, which kids -love- to see subverted. There, you've got them. You're the cool adult now.
- •"Would you rather be the president or have ice cream?"The question always elicits good answers
- •"Would you rather be able to run super fast or fly kinda slow?"A real head scratcher
- •"Would you rather I have a million dollars or you get ice cream?""Ice cream!" (You give silly mock outrage)