- •I feel grateful for a moment of what feels like fleeting, big picture awareness. It feels presentI know it can't last but it wasn't meant to
- •I'm grateful that it's so positiveThis emotion feels so true that it's not even optimism. This feels like a fact- grateful that it's good
- •In the past 16 months I've consistently improved for the betterAs a person, as a writer, and so much so that it's thrilling
- •I feel momentum
- •I feel very lucky for the people in my lifeEspecially family; I feel a sudden sharp pang of wideness, a birds eye view of my life from outside it: I spent so much time and emotional frustration in the self-contained moments I ignored so much small happiness, but even that is good news- my life has been surrounded by such love.
- •My problems all feel very sillyIn a fleeting authentic way. Is his enlightenment? Sign me up!!
- •That I get to date @leahgracewelcomeThe original number one thought which instigated this list, I'm glad I had so much happiness in which to spiral.