HAZY GOSSIP ABOUT @BJNOVAK AMONG MY STUDENTS
Parents mention it to their kids who jumble it up to me.
- •"He worked at an office"Said with vague distaste by a seven year old.
- •"He read a book at my school it was the book with no pictures and can I have crackers?"Five year old
- •"Lev's brother is older!"A starstruck five year old, impressed someone could be older
- •"He went to school"Not the biggest takeaway
- •"His REAL name is Jesse!"A student remembered a story about Jesse and corrected everyone