HERE'S HOW TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL BURGER PLACE
- 1.Simplicity of purposeYou're not also a night club or fusion spot. You serve good burgers and one more thing. Burgers and bar, burgers and classy, burgers and divey, burgers and...you get one "and." That's it.
- 2.Awesome toppingsBurger purists are snobs. Burgers should be fun, exciting, and enjoyable. Where's the ghost-pepper Mac and cheese? The maple aoli bacon and Swiss burger? One has onion rings on it, right? Mix it up, gimmie pizaz.
- 3.Midrange price$10 is a good price for a hearty, standard, fun burger. Less is great, but $14 instantly makes me go "oh..." Even if it's great
- 4.One kickass sideSome people can't tell a good burger from an okay one. And that's okay! But give them an extra thing to focus on. Increase the surface are of excellence- milkshakes, fries, onion rings, alcohol drinks.
- 5.Plus one kickass bonusAtmosphere, price, or hours are good ones. One extra thing that people get amped on that doesn't require edible perfection.
- 6.And a good veggie burgerJust one! You gotta make it so nobody in the friend-group wants to veto. With a good veggie burger, a good side, and one kick-ass plus element (price hours etc) from above, you're golden.
- 7.Ta dah! You've done it.
- 8.Now it's just mad libs"What about place it's a burger place; good stuff, the fun toppings with good (FOOD BONUS) and it's got (CULTURE BONUS.) I know you line (BONUS.( Yeah, Claire likes in- the veggie burgers good. Us five for dinner? Dope.