HOW CAN I SLEEP BETTER?
I sleep a ton and would like to sleep less. Any tips?
- •Try to not let your phone be the last thing you look at before falling asleep.Doctors say put it away 30 min before bed, but I find that hard, so right now I just made sure I read/write something on paper to cool off my eyes for a couple minutes.Suggested by @maira
- •Make sure your space is comfortable!I have stress dreams when my room is messy/my bed wasn't made before I fell asleep. Stress dreams make me tired.Suggested by @sky
- •Melatonin gummies by Vitafusion are my thing these days. 2 3mg gummies each night. Helps with a restful, dream filled, natural sleep that I wake up refreshed and on time from.Suggested by @bjnovak
- •Blackout curtains and white noise (I use the air conditioner). Also keep the temperature pretty cool.Suggested by @Mary
- •Get a sleep evaluationIf you're snoring or have sleep apnea, you won't be fully rested and you'll feel like you need more sleep. Talk to a doctor.Suggested by @evanp
- •I've been trying 'Sudarshan kriya' this last week before going to sleep. Has helped me calm down before sleeping and has improved my sleep quality.Suggested by @mkz