I GOT ENEMIES, GOT A LOT OF ENEMIES...📂
Happy draftsmas, @aprilkquioh
- •I love having enemies
- •It's a good way to outsource self loathing anxiety
- •Plus, it's easier to define yourself by what you aren'tIt lets you circle back to who you are and what you believe in
- •I've had enemies as far back as grade schoolZach Barlia, it's green light when I see you, you greasy wannabee bullying fuck. I'm gonna twist your nipples so hard you'll have to put icecubes in a training bra.
- •It's empowering and interesting
- •It probably isn't healthyBut neither is barbecue, you know?
- •Some enemies are gleaned from envyCurious that all my one-sided enemies are more successful than me, no?
- •Some from projection of my insecuritiesThe above, plus self-loathing finding a home in an external totem
- •Some involve nostalgic resentmentPeople mean in 5th grade, an offhand Comment I've never forgiven, whatever.
- •And a rare few are moralI've got resentment for people who treat my friends badly and all that classic shit. Or anyone who bothered @lgw once.
- •The biggest one is myselfI know, I know
- •But be forewarned
- •Goofy as I am, insecure and nervous as I act
- •Zach Barlia
- •I'm gonna fuck you up.