IN PRAISE OF AMERICA
- •Look how big it is!It's a ton of physical space and different climates. Beaches, mountains, deserts, forests, etc. So much.
- •It's so different!There are multiple areas in America for everyone and it's insane and beautiful that we're all the same county.
- •We're a country of immigrantsDunkin Donuts serves bagels and everywhere has cheap pizza, good or not. We stitch in a bastardized form of cultural traditions perhaps but it's all there
- •Less evil than any other superpowerLet's stop moral relativism for a second and remember the challenges of this bracket. We're not the Netherlands but it's easier to run a utopia on five million removed idealists with no responsibilities
- •The LeBron testEveryone asks about the next LeBron and that's true of America. But as long as we're the litmus test it's #1
- •We have KanyeMetaphorically and literally. Even if you sharply rebuke America, at best, you're considered an integral part of America
- •Only country I feel fully safe to be Jewish in😶