IN PRAISE OF MORMON REPUBLICANS
- •Mormon voters in Utah and Idaho are overwhelming Republican and overwhelmingly despise Trump.A third party candidate, Evan McMullin won a handsome percentage of votes on this fact alone.
- •Mormon Republicans at BYU rallied against hate, posting signs welcoming and affirming minorities at their campus and in America.We disagree on many things but you should applaud this, especially when so few
- •Mitt Romney called on removing the Confederate Flag from state buildings as Evan McMullin demanded a Republican Party not built on white resentment.
- •We disagree on a ton; but anyone actively opposing evil is an ally in the war to come.
- •They don't deserve cookies or to be centered but from a strictly practical place, look for allies and numbers where you can get them.
- •Okay bye