Criteria: I will forgive any moderate erring in totally good spirit and count any moderate success as undeserved glorious grace bestowed by them
- •Will Arnet, Arrested DevelopmentAny mild middling shows or movies are all forgiven, he nailed it. Any success (BoJack) is just a bonus. Eternal respect and admiration
- •Lil Wayne, Da Drought 3One of the best albums ever, double album, free. Finished. Iconic. All mediocre current events are absolved, all good current events count as pros
- •David Ortiz, 2004, 2007, 2013 ringsOur fucking city is right. Also, three rings. Also: papi!
- •Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Rajon Rando, CelticsMade me fall in love with basketball. Eternal grace for them on their new teams. (Not Ray Allen! Fuck him for life. There's a right and wrong way to depart.)
- •Hamburger, foodIf I could never eat hamburgers again I'd feel grateful for the time we spent together. Like an old friend, burgers have been there.
- •Northwestern University, CollegeI went to Tuffs but my first college party (and later) first exciting and reach acceptance was at Northwestern. A lingering affection remains
- •Boston and Cape Cod, locationsHell yeah