MOST AESTHETICALLY PLEASING WORDS
- •EnoughMy favorite. Strong, soft, flexible, clear; it's so versatile and capable. It's a no-bullshit word that has a softer side; @sophia in business-mode
- •ImplicitPlayful and clever, especially when juxtaposed with the crass. "That shit should be implicit!!" Is a fun thing to half-yell to friends
- •SmoochDid you smooch? Young smooch-haver? Such a sweet, gentle, playful word that elicits the sort of butterflies a good smooch should provide.
- •"Um,"Not a word but much more playful and wry than "like" as a placeholder. "Um, maybe don't give that kid more soda."
- •SlickYou think you're slick? Old-timey word; both slick and not really that slick as a word itself
- •SpookyAll ghost related words- haunted, for example- are nominees but spooky is such a playful word. Love it.