PEOPLE WHO COULD CONCEIVABLY POLL TOP-3 IN THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY IF THEY ANNOUNCED TODAY
Serious but creative answers, please. Let's go a level deeper than "a gun holding another gun"
- •Mitt RomneyBoring but obvious. Don't we miss him, comparatively?
- •Michael JordanThink it out. Prickly Billionaire with a conservative personality he's mentioned over the years? No less qualified than half the candidates.
- •Ross PerotWhat if he came back and just became analogous to Bernie Sanders but with credit?
- •Mayor Michael BloombergWhy not? He's be a voice of moderate reason and New York billionaires are polling well there
- •Colin Powell"I can fix these wars."
- •Sarah PalinThe stuff she would be saying is similar to what Trump and Carson are saying.Suggested by @nalivodka
- •Arnold! A slight constitutional amendment ... And he's in!Suggested by @fats
- •Another BushMaybe a distant cousin? One good speech and he's in.Suggested by @daniellesmale
- •Jesse VenturaPro: As crazy as Trump and Carson, has the executive branch experience they lack. Con: sued American Sniper. So maybe run as an independent?Suggested by @ebsquared
- •Glenn BeckClassic American rags to riches backstory. Turned his whole life around. Media connections, large enough base. Strong opinions and tons of experience with debate.Suggested by @sshapses
- •Chuck Norrishe's already bought and paid for by the NRA, and he really is a neoconSuggested by @lucas
- •Rudy GulianiConservatives believe he saved NYC. What would stop him from saving the rest of the country?Suggested by @leahr
- •Dean CainOur generation's Reagan? He has a bachelor's in history from Princeton and a right-leaning Twitter feed.Suggested by @jenward