If life were a movie but also life
- •You are "the haters" ala Fight Club
- •All the red flags in your relationship were foreshadowing that the audience yelled at you for but you couldn't hear them since you were too busy being the protagonist
- •Enemies from your past (naps, healthy eating, cleaning your room) become unexpected allies in the battles to come
- •It seems kind of hackneyed that you got your job through a friend or chance encounter but here we are
- •All your exes make cameos later to thrill and excite long-time watchers
- •You will lose one good friend who gets a spinoff in their own city and their own friends and it's weird because they were your friend but they're the leads of their own life now? Weird.
- •Everyone is criticizing the lack of diversity