QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE ABOUT ME, ANSWERED
Feel free to ask a question through "suggest" and I'll answer it
- •How are you doing?Broad strokes? Really well. I feel more capable and more at peace than pretty much ever before, and it feels I've just started to enter a new phase of my life and my work.
- •How do you know so much about rap?I don't! I know a small part of rap very, very deeply, but I'm not a genre savant. Fun fact: I got into rap through Weird Al. I was unironically obsessed with the rap parodies and someone told me that was a full genre I could listen to.
- •Sometimes you're overly personal on social mediaNot a question, but I'll allow it. I wrote an article I like about over sharing, but for me it's deeply and truly comforting to be honest and heard. The latter precludes me from journaling- venting feels like exhaling a bad thought before it burrows inside me.
- •What are you working on?Not enough, but novels. Alternatively very proud and very nervous about my work. Sometimes both. Not mutually exclusive. Worried about my work and career very often.
- •What do you do other than worry?Write party hang and eat. Also teach. My day to day is pretty solid.
- •What do you like most?Calm, friends, family, food, weed, and attention. I love attention and performing.
- •What's up with you and ghosts?I borrowed ghosts and the pantheon of related terms (spooky, etc) as a borrowed framework for a future aesthetic. Struck me as interesting.