SMALL PLEASURES OF LIFE
- •The insane relief of a huge snack right when you need one. Not a meal- a big snack, that recalibrates your mood.
- •Exactly one good beer. One good beer is the exact right number more often than you think.
- •Exiting on a punchline, a made basket, or any other obviously successful moment.
- •Watching or reading something without jumping to rivalry (me specific)
- •Very short naps that do their job as you'd hope they would
- •Truly liking a book that you thought would be homework
- •The sudden exhilaration of having (or remembering) a good idea and how it can turn an entire day around in seconds