SOME QUALITIES OF A GOOD BURGER SPOT
- •LoveIf you love this burger, it translates. In N Out pays the highest wage in fast food and has the best burgers and best mood throughout. Similarly, a concession burger on a bar menu isn't going to fool or satisfy anyone. But if a burger is loved and cared for, I trust it, even if ingredients sound odd
- •Good alliesFries in reasonable portion and a good side salad; the ability to add or substitute multiple cheeses; bacon or mushrooms; house made root beer or ketchup; all these things will enhance a burger better than smugly following the newest meat trend
- •Good quality ingredientsDuh
- •CustomizationEither by the chef or by you; there should be an adjustable standard (bacon, lettuce, onion, pickles) and at least one funky option (bacon marmalade, onion strings) on the menu.
- •Cheap beerShows the care is in the food