THINGS I HATE WITHIN COMEDY I LIKE
I like these things a lot! Just not these parts
- •When "Always Sunny" is too self-referential and meta in later seasons
- •When Clickhole takes comedy from arcane syntax and word choice. Elitist and masturbatory.
- •When people who write for Clickhole/The Onion share the pieces they're involved with on FacebookI get it you write for Clickhole! I have enough insecurity going on without this.
- •When McSweeny's turns into a reference-off for eggheadsCheap comedy with PhD references is still cheap.
- •When South Park tries too hard or not hard enoughA cop-out but they make it hard to publicly rep all the amazing stuff within it's Seasonz S
- •When well established characters have suddenly established passions that last only for one episodeI'm a sucker for grounded, character based jokes