THINGS I HAVE ENJOYED MORE AS I'VE AGED
- •SnickersDon't think of it as a candy bar! Think of it as a nourishment bar that is insanely delicious on a bus ride and a great ~occasional~ emergency, emergency meal with a banana. Always there when you're desperate, always satisfies.
- •Platonic friendship with womenMost of my deepest confidence comes from the women in my life who are so amazing and think I'm cool because ~they~ wouldn't bullshit me. If I sucked, it would be reflected in my company, but it isn't, and I find women my age more discerning and more out together souls at the moment. I'd say 70% of my close friends are women, up from maybe 5% in childhood
- •Trusting my gutWhy stress or obsess? You know who you like and what you like. Roll with it. My instincts are good
- •Screwing upI mind it much less than I used to which is so freeing. I usually learn from it and everyone lets it go, myself included. "Oops I thought this was kind of a date? No? Weird! That's life! Anyway we're friends now. Fries?" That sort of thing.
- •Dressing myselfA slow burn. It's been congealing.
- •WritingIt improves by accident. You sharpen it to a finer point and remember skills like you remember a repeated dream; a little more leaks in each time.
- •FruitGive me some fruit right now!!!!