THINGS I WANT TO BE BETTER AT THAT ARE FUN TO PRACTICE
- •Being comfortable with being a little late/not obsessing about timingMandatory "fuck it" is a fun thing when the chipotle line is too long before work but you need food and timing ahhhhhh. "Eh, fuck it" is fun to practice.
- •Finding perfect moderation for all my substancesGetting very close and practice makes perfect
- •Finding the best lunch routines, including routine variations, for workYum!
- •Praising myself and contextualizing my life betterAlso fun to compliment myself and calm down stresses
- •Making more listsLists and structure help make me feel capable it turns out. I'm not as good as I'd like to be but this is progress!
- •Finding the perfect friend / girlfriend/ work/ writing / personal time balanceI enjoy all those things so ratio tinkering is fun
- •Getting better in general which the gravity of time gives me as a freebie