THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A SUCCESS
- •Spicy Pad Thai from Pepper Sky in Cambridge and a beer with friends on a cold Tuesday nightAll I ever really wanted
- •Having good problems to have, like being overbooked for parties or being sort of too tired for a date
- •Writing anything goodSo good
- •Teaching wellNothing like being great at something you love
- •Everything about my current social and personal lifeMost of my wildest dreams from adolescence involved having friends, maybe dating a girl or two, having a beer and writing and just basically being who I am now. Wildly rewarding to remember I am who I want to be.