THINGS THAT WERE VERY COOL AT MY (EXPERIMENTAL JEWISH PREP) HIGH SCHOOL
- •Posting up at the libraryHuge and cushioned and patrolled by an ineffectual librarian. Real bad assess brought in food but not me
- •Eating lunch at PaneraIntense
- •AcapellaKill me.
- •XboxWe had no parties so basically video games were the central differentiation between social groups. Xbox was for cool kids because of shooting. I had a Wii
- •French FriesAnd taking fries from others. Unspoken social cues about who could take from who
- •Mr.RosenbergVery chill teacher who was certainly too chill in retrospect, but who cares.
- •Thirsty ThursdaysWe drank hot chocolate in class
- •PranksI inexplicably was the prank Marshall at my school because it was so small. I was terrified of getting caught so I had the idea and other people did it. I never felt more powerful or cool or afraid of expulsion for wildly mild stuff